Please Sign, if you are new member please register to unlock all the site features.

HomeHOME PAGECalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
DarkBlade

Minotaur

Iceman

REAVER

Solitaire

Thrasher

Raven

Latest topics
» Calling for some help
Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 am by Iceman

» Jersey Selection
Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm by Minotaur

» General Chat
Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm by Minotaur

» PLAYER IDENTIFICATION CARDS
Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:36 am by Iceman

» were home!
Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 am by Iceman

» adrenaline paintball
Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm by DarkBlade

» 2 dollars to play?
Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 pm by DarkBlade

» Practice, Tryout and Game july 3rd!!!
Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am by Iceman

» Player Appreciation day
Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am by Iceman

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Introductions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REAVER
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Introductions   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:04 pm

One of the first things we should to is get to know eachother. Teamwork is based off of trust, and if someone is a stranger, can you really trust them? So first thing first.

My name is Daniel Santos, also known as Reaver, and I am the creator and Captain of the Shadow Core Paintball Squad. I utilize a JT Tac 5m Recon semi-automatic rifle. I have recently upgraded it with a Spyder 16" black rifle barrel, a standard grav-fed hopper, the JT Tac 5m tactical stock, and a 4x30 sniper scope. When pieced together, these upgrades make my weapon look like a sniper rifle.

I intend to play the role of a scout during most woodsball games, as I can easily spot targets over 100 yards away, and can sight targets 3 yards away as well with perfect clarity... the power of my scope is great. Effective range of my weapon is about 30 feet, with a accuracy rate of 85%. During speedball or hyperball, or any game that I do not need to use the scope, it will be removed to create a semi-automatic asault rifle that will be able to bring a target down swiftly and accuratly.

I will be in control of giving tactics and orders during the game, such as support/covering fire for friendlies, target aquisition of nearby foes, and other such commands.

That is basically all for now, and I am looking forward to playing paintball with all of you.

Thank you,

Daniel "Reaver" Santos,
Team Captian of the Shadow Core

Last edited by REAVER on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowcorepaintball.forumsmotion.com
Minotaur

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:33 pm

My name is Cole Taylor, i'm known as Minotaur.I am the Sargent to the Shadow Core Paintball Squad, i assist with getting the men in order, and making sure everyone knows what they're doing. My marker is a stock Tippmann 98 custom with grav fed loader Called the Caterpiller. I am the heavy rifleman on the team, i'm the guy who will defend the flag or off with an assault sqaud giving the suppresive fire. you ass would be grass if i don't keep their heads down.

Last edited by Minotaur on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowcorepaintball.forumsmotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 pm

yay! i finaly logged in!!! santa lol so im to introduce myself? alrighty well im a tenn male i enjoy long walks on the beach, sunsets and ohhhhh my bad lol jkjk altight down to business! im a front man im small and i can get where u need me, i rock a spyder vs1, with a revy<x boarded>, a 14'' all american smart parts barrel, what else do i need to say? afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 pm

My name is nick Ormerod i have an Invert Mini and an PCS US5. i am more of the hyper ball type but i can play any type. i am a front man i like to be right in the middle or the action.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade
lieutenant
lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:16 pm

My name is Nicholas Maccarone, also known as Nick Macc, and I am the co-creator and lieutenant of the Shadow Core Paintball Squad. my weapon is a Tacamo Meg Fed

I play woodsball games, and some other types. I am our team medium rifleman, and new scout, this positions can be the hardest, I'm in charge of any position that needs to be filled and also if needed i have to get close and spot out the enemy locations, I will be also in control of giving tactics and orders during the game (if needed), such as support/covering fire for friendlies, target position of nearby foes, and other such commands.

I am looking forward to playing paintball with all of you.

Nick macc.

Last edited by Nick Macc on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scgclan.forumotion.com/
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 pm

YOO! I'm Mcgregor, they call me thrasher, I own a tac 5 recon (shit) and a 98 custom witch is seriously custom just look at the squad portfolio. and i KICK ASS, LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

PostSubject: re:Introduction   Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:14 pm

hi my name is Jim Thompson i go by Raven I've got a bravo one tactical I guess you could say im fresh from the "recuritment office" my expericence is laking but do not get worried i'm no team killer my preferred posistion is support gunner/ your basic rifleman aka grunt

see you in hell (the battlefield)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solitaire

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi there.

I'm Brandon Kovacs, Callsign: Solitaire. Im rolling a BT4 Combat (With some upgrades), and have a Spyder Imagine on the backdraft. I's Love woodsball, and paintball all over. MY main role will likely be Support gunner.

I live in Dorchester area, so Im close to Flagswipe Outdoor, and I hope to game shoot with you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1